MINGGU KE-3 Feb, 2014
16/09/2009 pada 2:53 am (Idea Melukis)
Drawing Idea List
Please read through this list before distributing to your students. Not all ideas will be suitable for your students!
1. Draw a vase and a beautiful arrangement of flowers
2. Draw a picture of the inside of your stomach and the food in it after a big meal
3. Draw your idea of Paradise
4. Draw a picture of someone you would like to kiss (your boyfriend/girlfriend, a baby, your cat, etc.)
5. If animals could draw, what would their artwork look like? Draw their artwork.
6. Why are people afraid to visit cemeteries at night? Draw it.
7. Draw a necktie and design an interesting pattern on it.
8. Draw a medal for yourself. It must be designed for the thing you do best.
9. Draw a city on another planet.
10. You are a toy designer; draw your new toy.
11. Draw a logo for a t.v. show.
12. Draw a picture of yourself the way you will look 20 years from now.
13. Draw a picture of the perfect garden for your house.
14. Draw a scene from your early childhood.
15. Draw a parade.
17. Draw a picture of where you would like to fly to.
18. Draw a poster to advertise your favorite movie.
19. Draw a construction site.
20. Draw your view from an airplane window.
21. Draw a scene on another planet and include another kind of being.
22. Draw a picture of an ideal wedding ceremony.
23. Draw a picture of someone you would like to visit.
24. Draw what you think a garden would look like from the view of an insect.
25. Draw a sandcastle.
26. Draw a house built underground.
27. Draw what a spaceship commander would see on his video screen.
28. Draw a view under a magnifying glass (include the magnifying glass).
29. Draw the boat you would like to travel in around the world.
30. Draw a scientist’s top secret project.
31. Draw a new piece of sculpture for the museum’s sculpture garden.
32. Draw a picture of yourself if you grew flowers instead of hair.
33. An imaginative architect has changed the look of the skyline with an innovative new building; draw the building.
34. Draw a modern house which would still look good in a neighborhood with older houses.
35. Draw an idea that came into your head by thinking of food.
36. Draw an idea that came into your head through your ears.
37. Draw an idea that came into your head through your fingers.
38. Draw an idea that came into your head through your feet.
39. Take any one of the ideas you have already drawn and revise it – - redesign it.
40. Write a large number in the middle of a page. Turn it into a person/animal.
41. Make a design using your address.
42. Combine a plant and an animal to create a new life form.
43. Add a machine to a shape (square, circle, etc.) to create a new invention.
44. Draw a picture. Cut your pictures into squares. Paste the squares into a new design.
45. Draw a picture. Fold your picture into a fan. Cut little shapes out of the fan (like cutting snowflakes). Open the picture up and glue onto a second sheet.
46. Illustrate a famous saying/quotation.
47. Draw yourself in a mood.
48. Draw things that make noise and illustrate the sound.
49. Draw things that float.
50. Draw things with a flavor.
51. Draw your greatest fear.
52. Draw things that close.
53. Illustrate “the way things were”.
54. Draw the world from the point of view of a frog/toad.
55. Draw your own game board.
56. Draw a “how to” poster.
57. Draw yourself with wings.
58. Draw things that come from eggs.
59. Draw a comic strip with your own characters.
60. Draw your dream room.
61. Design an advertisement for yourself.
62. Design a new license plate for Kansas.
63. Illustrate words such as up, upside down, apart, crazy, sane…
64. Design new methods of transportation.
65. Design an ad for your favorite music.
66. Design a new map.
67. Create an imaginary alphabet.
69. Design a costume for 2090.
70. Draw old-fashioned puppets.
71. Illustrate: If you were the tallest person in the world.
72. Draw a view of the jungle.
73. Draw a lost dog.
74. Draw the trail of an imaginary insect.
75. Draw how you would be if you were the last person on earth.
76. Design a new CD cover.
77. Draw yourself dressed in clothing from the 1970′s.
78. Draw your best friend.
79. Draw your birthday wish list.
80. Draw an illuminated letter for your best friend.
81. Draw yourself in the style of your favorite artist.
82. Draw your “dream car”.
83. Draw a “fantasy” house.
84. Draw a bubble.
85. Draw a leaf.
86. Draw the sky.
87. Draw a mirror and all it reflects.
88. Draw your favorite animal with a human face.
89. Draw yourself as a robot.
90. Draw your favorite song.
91. Draw your favorite photgraph.
92. Draw your favorite person (from life).